Gain From Our Local And Award-Winning Insight
All of our firm’s partners are AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell and are board certified in Real Estate Law by the Florida Bar. When you retain our firm, you partner with a lawyer who is a recognized legal leader in this practice area, remains current on statutes that regulate the industry and receives exemplary peer reviews for ethical conduct.
Our team consistently demonstrates skill in handling complex transactions and integrity in resolving matters. These qualities give our clients an advantage when they engage our firm.
Commercial Real Estate
Residential Real Estate
Banking & Finance
Business Organization and Transactions
Commercial And Residential Leasing
Real Estate FAQs
Identifying Creative Remedies For All Of Your Real Estate Concerns
- Facilitating closings for commercial or residential properties
- Resolving disputes between Buyer and Seller
- Identifying title issues and finding solutions for our client
- Interpreting homeowner association (HOA) provisions
- Preparing Leases, Easements and other Interests in Real Property
Our attorneys are highly commended by peers and clients alike because we diligently attend to our client’s real estate needs and concerns. We take the long view when we advise you of your options, helping you avoid future conflicts so that your deal closes in an appropriate time frame.
Providing Skilled Counsel To A Diverse Range Of Clients
- Residential home buyers and sellers
- Residential and retail developers
- Financial institutions
- Landlords and commercial property owners
Many of our new clients have been referred by those we have assisted. Their positive reviews testify to the high caliber of our advocacy.