Holly Ann Harmon
Attorney since 1984 (35+ years practicing).
Board Certified Real Estate Attorney since 1998.
Concentrates solely in the areas of residential and commercial closing transactions, issuance of title insurance, residential and commercial development, and residential and commercial loan transactions.
Graduated Florida State University College of Law (JD) – 1984
Graduated Rollins College in Winter Park (BA) - 1980
Admitted to Florida Bar – 1984
Member of The Florida Bar and the Real Estate, Probate and Estate Planning Section of The Florida Bar; Collier County Bar Association, and Collier County Bar Real Property Section; Affiliate Member NABOR. Past Director of Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR).
Past Chairperson and 18+ years Committee Member of NABOR and NABOR Legal Resources Committee (which drafts and bi-annually revises the Sales Contract and related forms used in resale transactions).
Frequent speaker at NABOR Lunch & Learns and small venue contract workshops for real estate brokers and sales associates on a multitude of real estate topics.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Closing Transactions
- Issuance of Title Insurance
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Real Estate Attorney
- Florida, 1998
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar and the Real Estate, Member
- Probate and Estate Planning Section of The Florida Bar, Member
- Collier County Bar Association, Member
- Collier County Bar Real Property Section, Member
- NABOR, Affiliate Member
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR), Past Director